Monday 8 May 2017

Location Scouting

I am hopng to use wooded areas to shoot in for my music video. There are wooded areas near where I live and open green spaces such as War Memorial Park and Gosford Green. After going to have a  look at these places to see if the setting would fit, I realised they were too populated and busy when I wanted to have no public in my video. Also the grass was littered and wasn't the "pretty" vision I was hoping for. After asking around and visiting various parks, feilds and woods,  eventually came across Arley Woods. Although it is quite a far drive it seemed to tick all the boxes; very little to no public around, clean, "pretty", large, contains open spaces and densley spread trees and flowers.

Here are some screenshots from google street view of Arley Woods location:




No comments:

Post a Comment