Friday 19 May 2017

Survey Evaluation - Music Video

I believe the results of the survey went well as the data proves a wide variety of people with different views completed the survey making it fair and unbiased.

To improve my survey I believe I could have included better questions to get a larger variety of results which could have helped my adjust and develop my music video.

I also feel that I could have targeted more people to allow my survay to gain more accurate and trustworthy results. I should have allowed myself more time to broadcast my survey andcollect more data. I could have shared iton more social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and linked it in my personal social media pages. I only shared my survey via email which resulted in a smaller reach of people and less accurate and reliable results.

No comments:

Post a Comment